Sunday, August 8, 2010

So Devun and I took off Friday morning to camp and do a little fishing on the upper main Boulder River, for Devun's Birthday. He is ten now, which is mind blowing. First time ever fishing this place, it is amazing that I have lived here in Montana for 8 years this fall and I am still finding new places to fish and explore within a days drive of my house in Bozeman. The Boulder drainage is a neat place, very diverse and beautiful. Devun had one of the best days fishing ever he said, totaling about 8 fish and loosing many more. We had a nice emergence of big gray drakes in the afternoon that brought up many cutthroats. He out fished Dad today, which I am sure will be a common theme in the future. Here are a few pics of our adventure.








2 comments:

Matt "Gilligan" Koles said...

Yeah dude, that looks so rad there. I wish we had more spots like that here in Truckee.

Crazy Uncle Larry said...

For sure! Gil said it. Devun is already killing it.